Tap into your website's invisible pipeline

Only 2% of your website visitors will convert — LIVE Leads™ reveals the other 98% of companies visiting your website.
LIVE Leads company circle
Identify the companies visiting your website

Uncover the companies showing buying intent along with company firmographic data, such as:

    • Company Name & Website
    • Industry, Revenue Range, Employee Count
    • And more

How we help marketers…
  • Track and Analyze the performance of your online marketing campaigns — display advertising, email marketing, and more.
  • Discover what content engages website visitors and track engagement across pageviews, content downloads, and more.
  • Connect website performance, visitor engagement, and customer behavior with real-time tracking and reporting
  • Increase the quantity and quality of leads that marketing delivers to sales
LIVE Leads - Conversion Tracking

LIVE Leads - Account Watchlist

How we help sales…
    • Qualify visitors based on interest and engagement with lead scoring
    • Connect with in-market buyers early in their buying cycle before they consider your competition
    • Increase the amount of highly qualified leads in your pipeline and the velocity of your sales cycle

Real-Time Alerts

Receive instant email notifications when an account visits your website or reaches a lead score threshold.


Account Watchlists

Upload a list of target accounts to monitor buying intent and increased interest from your target accounts.



Automatically send highly engaged accounts to your CRM, a Slack channel or Integrate demand gen campaign.

KickFire integrates with today's leading technologies
ConnectWise logo Hubspot CRM logo Microsoft Dynamics logo Salesforce logo SugarCRM logo Zoho logo ActiveCampaign logo Constant Contact logo Mailchimp logo Integrate logo Slack logo

See the companies showing buying intent!

Contact Us to Learn More

Connect with one of our KickFire Intent Experts today to discuss your use case. Learn about how KickFire can quickly and easily integrate into your organization.
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Telephone *